For sale is my rigid chopper that I have to sell this summer. I started this project a dozen years ago but ran out of time and space to finish it. Finally got it back on the lift and now we’re moving, but no shop at new place. The bike is 90+% finished. All parts are there, fit and runs.
As can be seen, I currently have all the wiring disconnected and pulled out. The bike is ready to be disassembled for frame/tank/rear fender paint or powder-coat.
All the parts were purchased new. Frame is a MidUSA rigid frame with 38deg rake, 4in stretch, 1.5in backbone stretch. Motor is an S&S Evo 113 cu. in. Big Twin. Transmission is a JIMS 6 speed overdrive, Drive is a Primo 3″ Open Belt Drive and Clutch. Many Exile Cycle parts including the 15″ rear wheel, billet forward controls, Monster ShotGun pipes, internal twist clutch control, and more. I have over $30k and many hours invested and have the MSO’s for both the motor and the frame, as well as all receipts. It is set up to be street legal with front and rear indicator/brake lights, horn, high/low beam headlight, and license plate with light.
The design of the bike is intended to be as simple and clean as possible, while still making it street legal. (No small feat, I must say!)
The rear tire width is a reasonable 200mm width to keep with the old school look, and the taller sidewalls on the 15″ rim give it a beefy stance. The tire can be aired down for a softer ride. The thick spoked rear wheel has a combination left side sprocket and rear brake rotor, with an Exile Cycles caliper neatly tucked up between the frame.
The gas tank is a sportster style, which give you reasonable capacity while keeping the bike’s width as narrow as possible. The polished billet aluminum drivetrain with the open belt drive give this bike a solid stance, which will be needed with the 113″ motor.
The dimensions make this bike a perfect size for someone of average size… I am 5’10” and the fit is perfect. That said, there is still room for much customization to your personal specifications.
The price is $22k, and I can have it shipped on your dime, or pick it up in Massachusetts. Call me at 781-727-8122 if you are interested.
- 2004 Rigid Chopper frame 38deg rake, 4″ stretch, 1.5″ backbone
- Springer Front End, powder coted black
- Offset cups 2deg to keep rake and trail set
- 2005 S&S Evo Big Twin 84-99, 113 cu. in. polished billet motor wth 10.1-1 forged pistons, S&S 600 cam, S&S Super G carb, S&S Super Stock ignition, HVHP Oil Pump, electric compression release, billet polished gear cover, chrome rocker boxes.
- Jims 6sp Trans, with overdrive, clean cut gears, polished case
- Primo 3″ Open Belt Drive & Clutch
- Billet motor brace plate
- Exile starter plate kit, polished billet
- Tech Cycle 2kW starter
- 21″ 60 spoke front wheel, chrome with Avon SpeedMaster tire
- 15″ Exile 15″x6″ Monster rear wheel, single flange, heavy chrome spoke, with 200 Metzler tire
- Exile 50 tooth Sprocket / Rear Brake Rotor with Exile Caliper
- Performance Machine Front Brake caliper
- JayBrake rear master cylinder with stainless steel push rods and heim joint
- Performance Machine hydraulic billet master cylinder & lever
- Stainess steel clutch linkage with heim joints
- Billet Knurled Peg Forward Controls by Exile Cycles
- Twist Clutch internal control by Exile Cycles
- LED front and rear bullet marker lights
- Billet side mount LED license plate holder
- Chrome Oil bag with Battery Case
- Chrome External Oil Filter
- Thunder Heart Electrical Control box with all functions, wiring harnes
- CompuFire charging system
- Custom switch controls for starter, horn, directional indicators
- Keyed ignition switch
- Monster Shotgun Exhaust by Exile with baffles and polished billet tips.
- Jet Coat black ceramic coating on exhaust pipes
- Nickel plated O-ring chain